How to Make a Sugar-Free Vegan Chocolate Smoothie: Sweet Liberation Episode 9
I love when the sunny, summer weather hits, because it ushers in the season of: reading on the front porch. I just revel in no-sock-season, and kicking my feet-up at the end of the day to read a kick-ass book on the porch during magic hour.
Do you know what ‘magic hour’ is?
It’s the time of day when the sun is setting, and the light is a warm, orange glow. Magic hour is my favorite time of day because it makes everything look beautifully bathed in fiery light. And, it’s the best time to relax and read, as the day winds down to a close.
While reading on a hot evening, I like to sip on a sugar-free chocolate smoothie. The recipe that I’m sharing with you today is just like a milkshake, but it’s vegan, and so healthy because this chocolate smoothie is packed with the superfood: raw cocoa powder.
Do you love to read? Do you have any book recommendations? Leave a comment below.
- 1/2 can of organic coconut milk
- 1 cup of sugar-free almond milk
- 1/4 avocado
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder (raw or conventional)
- 1 small pinch of sea salt
- 15 drops of NuNaturals Alcohol-Free Vanilla Liquid Stevia
- 5 ice cubes
- Into your blender container pour in the coconut milk and almond milk.
- Add the avocado, cocoa powder, sea salt, liquid stevia, and 3 ice cubes.
- Turn the blender on until the ingredients are mixed, smoothly.
- Add the remaining 2 ice cubes to the smoothie. Turn the blender on, one final time.