Quick Gluten-Free Pizza
Sometimes I just want something to eat that is quick, easy and no fuss. So, on those days I pretty much always choose to make some quick and easy gluten-free pizzas.
The best way to make a quick gluten-free pizza is to use Food for Life Brown Rice Tortillas as the crispy base. These versatile wraps allow you to create a delicious, crunchy, thin crust.
Most of the time I like making pizzas from the brown rice wraps because I’ve made gluten-free pizza crust, from scratch, before — and it was terrible! I’m haunted by the cardboard consistency and glue-link taste.
This Food Love recipe is a perfect way to make loads of pizzas, quickly. If you’re having friends over or a whole pile of kids, making these quick and easy no fuss gluten-free pizzas will please any crowd!
- 1 pack of Food for Life Brown Rice Wraps
- 1 can or bottle of plain, crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp of ground fennel seeds
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 3 handfuls of kale
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 tbsp of goat cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp of dried oregano
- Pour the crushed tomatoes into a large bowl.
- Add the ground fennel seeds and sea salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Chop the onion, zucchini and kale — place the veggies in a large bowl.
- Mince the garlic, and add it to the veggies.
- Crumble the goat cheese on the veggies.
- Add the oregano to the veggies.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Take your brown rice wraps out of the freezer, and place them in the oven for about 6 minutes. You want to lightly toast the wraps first.
- Place the slightly toasted wraps on the counter.
- Spoon tomato sauce onto the wraps.
- Spoon the pizza topping onto the wraps.
- Turn the oven temperature down to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the pizzas back into the oven, right on the wire rack, for about 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit .