Creamy Sugar-Free Vegan Chocolate Smoothie
I wanted to take a moment this week, to welcome you into my world of sugar-free smoothies. Many people don’t realize that you can really enjoy a smoothie without heaping in any form of added sugar like honey, agave, maple syrup, or refined sugar.
So, if you just love thick and creamy chocolate milkshakes, you’re going to love this recipe for a sugar-free vegan chocolate smoothie. It ticks all the right boxes when it comes to indulging in a sweet chocolatey treat.
Let’s get right to it, today. This recipe is too good to wait for!
- 1/2 can of organic coconut milk
- 1 cup of sugar-free almond milk
- 1/4 avocado
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder (raw or conventional)
- 1 small pinch of sea salt
- 15 drops of NuNaturals Alcohol-Free Vanilla Liquid Stevia
- 5 ice cubes
- Into your blender container pour in the coconut milk and almond milk.
- Add the avocado, cocoa powder, sea salt, liquid stevia, and 3 ice cubes.
- Turn the blender on until the ingredients are mixed, smoothly.
- Add the remaining 2 ice cubes to the smoothie. Turn the blender on, one final time.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Let me know what you think!